Friday, February 23, 2007

REFLECTIONS ON ASSIGNMENT 3 (Wan Syakira)

Reflection on Assignment 3 (Wan Syakira):

  • Our class was assigned to find an article related to CMC as an individual assignment and I discovered it was quite easy to access the article from the Internet because CMC is known as a very powerful tool in assisting students for language studies. Thus, it only took me two days to go through every article and finally choose the best one.
  • At the first sight of the assignment, I thought it was quite difficult to summarize the article because the journal provided specific terms, analysis and research that I was not familiar with. Nevertheless, my beloved lecturer Dr. Rozina kindly helped me to enhance my understanding on CMC by giving the website address of her research with Dr. Nuraihan. Thus, I felt that I’ve understood CMC better and I later had courage to work on my assignment.
  • As the assignment was given in the week of midterm examination, I felt it was quite convenient to work alone because each of the group members had less time to spend time together.

No comments: